Monday, August 24, 2009

Thank You!!

Thank you so much for your generosity and friendship!

Your donation will help me pay for prescriptions, medical treatments, tests, and 'alternative' treatments (supplements, acupuncture, the doctors who prescribe them, etc) that are not covered by my insurance.

Donations are generally intended for medically-related costs only, but if you specify in the comments section that you want your donation to go towards some other purpose (car repairs, health club membership, gift of some sort), I will respect your wishes.

If the time comes that I no longer need financial assistance, I will 'pay it forward' by donating any leftover funds to Pathways Health Crisis Resource Center and/or the Twin Cities chapter of Gilda's Club... both very worthy causes.

Thank you again for your help and kindness. You are the inspiration that keep me and my blogs going!

No comments:

Post a Comment